Are you a Friend of the Market? Want to make it official?
This is your chance to join a brand new mission driven organization dedicated to helping Kansas City’s culture of community-centric markets flourish.
We are specifically looking for a Friend of the Northeast Farmers’ Market. 2015 is the market’s first season, and is the passion-driven project of a dedicated grower. When they recognized the gap left by the closing of La Chalupa Farmers’ Market, they stepped up to fill it. Kansas City Farmers’ Markets want to help get the word out about this new market, providing the market with the neighborhood and city-wide support they need to be successful.
The ideal Friend of the Market
- Is Social media savvy
- Follows their favorite market(s) on social media
- Can visit the market at least once before the end of the 2015 season
- Can post pictures or videos of the market to social media
- Can check into the market via social media
- Is willing to ask their neighborhood businesses (mini-marts, dry-cleaners, restaurants, etc.) to display flyers or posters
- Will work for veggies
What’s in in for you?
- “Official KCFM Friend of the Market” status
- A KCFM name badge you can wear when you’re feeling official
- $10 in market tokens
- A chance to help the Northeast Farmers’ Market flourish.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below!