Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Kansas City Farmers’ Markets’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Kansas City Farmers’ Markets’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Plain and Simple
We allow user-submitted content that may not reflect the views of Kansas City Farmers’ Markets. By submitting content, you agree to let us use it. You agree to ask us for permission to use any content on our site, and agree to respect any denial of permission. While we do our best to keep our listings accurate and up-to-date, we are not liable for any inaccuracies.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or gender, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
User Generated Content
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (content) in areas of the website. Kansas City Farmers’ Markets does not screen, edit, publish or review all content prior to it appearing on the website and user generated content does not reflect the views or opinions of Kansas City Farmers’ Markets, its agents or affiliates. User generated content reflects the views and opinions of the person who posts such views or opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws Kansas City Farmers’ Markets shall not be responsible or liable for user generated content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the content on this website.
Kansas City Farmers’ Markets reserves the right to monitor all content, to edit content, and to remove any content or portion of the content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, unhelpful, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post any text or media on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Kansas City Farmers’ Markets a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Unless otherwise stated, Kansas City Farmers’ Markets and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kansas City Farmers’ Markets. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://kcfarmersmarkets.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://kcfarmersmarkets.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://kcfarmersmarkets.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://kcfarmersmarkets.org
- Redistribute content from Kansas City Farmers’ Markets (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our name (Kansas City Farmers’ Markets); or
- By use of our shortened name (KC Farmers’ Markets); or
- By use of our acronym (KCFM); or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Kansas City Farmers’ Markets’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.